Food & Eating Habits
Things to Eliminate / Moderate
- excess sugar without something like cinnamon (cinnamon helps you burn and digest sugar)
- cereal which reportedly contains bits of real metallic filings and GMOs
- excess gluten, bread and wheat products
- candy, artificial sweets, fast food, fried food, processed food, freezer food
- seafood or fish products (depending on the source, make sure you know where it’s coming from)
- non-organic meat and dairy from any source (try to get grass fed or free range)
- excessive amounts of egg yolks
- GMO products of any kind
- products from animals fed with Recombinant Bovine Growth Hormone (rBHT or rBST), poor quality GMO feed, pesticides, antibiotics, etc.
- alcoholic beverages (beer is bad, red wine is ok – beer is not regulated by the FDA but by the Treasury)
- artificially sweetened beverages (sodas, artificial teas and juice drinks)
- carbonated beverages (usually seltzer is ok, but carbonation can cause harm to some people)
- mainstream store bought juices that are not fresh squeezed
Over-consumpion of these products (excito-toxins, gluten, yeasts, industrial laced pollutants, etc.) may lead to adverse effects in your body.
Adverse effects including Candida bacteria overgrowth in your body. Probiotics balances out the effects of Candida overgrowth and can help to neutralize it. I have personally used Kefir drinks with L. acidophilus NCFM© among other probiotic cultures and have achieved decent results.
Beware of foods labelled organic which are grown or manufactured in China. What is considered “organic” in China would shock you.
Works Cited & Must See!
- PubMed – Excitotoxins in foods. By: Olney, JW
- Dr. Russell Blaylock: Excitotoxins – The Taste that Kills
- Dr. Den Boer on Probiotics
- Dr. Glidden on foods to avoid
- Article by Daisy Luther @ The Sleuth Journal – What Not To Eat
- Say NO to MSG – Monosodium Glutamate – Basics :: Ingredient Watch List (learn about harmful ingredients and food labels)
- TRY TELLING MY BODY THIS IS FOOD…. | Nourishing Nonsense (learn about harmful ingredients and food labels)