I do not support Rodrigo Duterte. I observed this a while ago and since nobody has mentioned it, I’m writing about it.
Filippine President Rodrigo Duterte started off as one who does not bow down or cater to others and their authority. He also tried to promote himself as being a sort of “manly-man”. He…
- …called the Pope a “son of a whore.”
- …called the U.S. ambassador to the Philippines a “gay son of a whore.”
- …called Obama a “son of a bitch.”
- …called the U.N. “stupid” for getting involved in the Philippines’ war on drugs.
- …told senior church figures who criticized him “Don’t f*** with me” during a press conference.
- …boasted about having two wives and two girlfriends.
But afterwards, apparently “Voice To Skull” or similar technology was used on him, because…
…on Thursday, October 27, 2016, on a flight home from Japan he claims he heard “a voice from God” that said:
“If you don’t stop epithets, I will bring this plane down now.
“And I said, ‘Who is this?’ So, of course, ‘it’s God,'” he said.
So now, Filippine President Rodrigo Duterte is a cowardly dog who will…
“…promise God to … not express slang, cuss words and everything. So you guys hear me right always because (a) promise to God is a promise to the Filipino people.“
You won’t hear Rodrigo Duterte cursing out elites any more on the public stage!
Perhaps I could be wrong… Maybe Rodrigo really isn’t playing with a full deck! Still doesn’t make Voice To Skull and other military technologies which are used on us any less real, though.
Learn more about ‘Voice to Skull’ by checking the links I provided in my previous article…